Friday, March 29, 2013

Last Mainland Workday

Oregon is teasing me on the way out the door with a little high pressure ridge building and temps soaring into the sixties.

You can't fool me ... again ... or again.

Bittersweet to leave a place that was low pressure to work, but challenging and always something new to learn. Great group of mid-career, no-drama professionals I've worked with for the past 2+ years. I'll miss them and think fondly of this place.

Sharing a little something for pau hana this afternoon, then picking up my girls and going to get wife at the airport. She has enjoyed a week of work in San Francisco, where similar weather is happening. She's also been scouting for an upcoming event, which meant some good restaurant meals.

Here we come, Oahu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, unless you're a 'bot, then I hope you rust, or whatever the digital equivalent of oxidation of metal may happen to be.

If you're a hacker, could you work on taking down a bank that I have loans at? That would really help.