Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cramps! Best wave! Conner!

Drank some beers last night listening to music and paid the price this morning when my calves cramped up on the last wave I tried to catch. Yeah, guess why it was the last one ....

Best waves I've seen all month. Light trades, so surface was pretty smooth. First wave I caught was the longest of the day; hell, longest in a couple of years. Rode it from out near the buoys that mark the no-hardboard section all the way into the pier; plenty of big carving turns and speed all the way through.

New song from Conner! I slapped a couple of pictures in it so I could load on YouTube. Great song from the boy!

http://youtu.be/suFHfwW1IRc

And here:

lunchjackson.bandcamp.com/album/unfinished

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, unless you're a 'bot, then I hope you rust, or whatever the digital equivalent of oxidation of metal may happen to be.

If you're a hacker, could you work on taking down a bank that I have loans at? That would really help.