Friday, April 26, 2013

Tiki's of the Night

No surf on Thursday. Big flat high tide and a beautiful huge moon rising early.

The trades came back last night and it felt wonderful to open the windows and let 'em blow all around the house. My bedroom window faces right at the ENE trade and it opens up about five-by-five.

I went to Tiki's Grill and Bar to catch some music and there's great painted carving on the wall, titled Tikis of the Night. The light was hitting kinda cool through the slats of the lanai cover.

For $10,000 you can buy this for me for my half-century b-day coming up in two weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, unless you're a 'bot, then I hope you rust, or whatever the digital equivalent of oxidation of metal may happen to be.

If you're a hacker, could you work on taking down a bank that I have loans at? That would really help.